Monday, February 15, 2010

Complete Turnaround

So the movie, was fantastic. I've always had a fascination with Sherlock Holmes, though not like one of my many other fascinations where I will look on every known website in order to learn every tidbit of information, to brag about later with my friends. This fascination has emerged from when I was a child, and saw the movie The Great Mouse Detective, where the characters are played out as fun critters. It is quite enticing if you ask me, perhaps you should look into renting the video. But this movie was nothing short of amazing, walking in I thought could it be as good as The Great Mouse Detective, I doubt it. But believe it or not, the movie had so much intricate twists that it definitely becomes a close rival!

As far as the date, I'd say as awesome as the movie :). I thought Valentines Day was going to suck, and honestly moving boxes in the morning with my cousin Jill really tired me out (Honestly I didn't do that much work so I don't understand why) But contrary to my other post, I totally agree with everyone. There are so many people in the world, and if one person doesn't want to be with me, then screw them. I'm not a person that enjoys being mean or giving anyone the cold shoulder, but after giving someone so many chances to talk to me, I've finally just given up.

I changed my relationship status to SINGLE!

So I'm ready to move on and find someone else. But I must say before I walked out the door to go on my date I had thought, should I send him one last message, to kind of sum up all my thoughts in a "Last Ditch Effort", but thank goodness I came to my senses. If no one wants to give me extra chances then why should I be so open to the idea of doing that for someone else?

All in all, Valentines Day was really fun, and I met a new guy, which is awesome, and he's totally cool, so be jealous :P

1 comment:

  1. first off.
    The Great Mouse Detective is an AWESOME movie. I used to watch it obsessively as a kid.
    secondly, the new movie was FANTASTIC. I have this strange love you Robert Downey Jr. and I love Guy Richie soo I mean I knew it was gonna be awesome. But still fantastic movie. Loved it.
    thirdly, I know I told you this the other night, but still so glad you stood up for yourself and got to go out and have fun with a new boy! So happy to hear you had a good Valentine's Day sweetheart.
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete